Calling you out...

My un-office! p.s do you see the creepy glowing eyes?

And by you, I mean, me. Working for myself and from home should not be taken for granted, and truthfully, sometimes I do.  It can be difficult to navigate business/freelancing,  and to balance work/life. But I also have an amazing mount of flexibility, like being able to foster a dog in need or to travel home when I needed to be with my family.

I've heard that one of the secrets to happiness is being grateful for what you have. I know it's not that easy, so I hope that this doesn't sound trite, but taking this pic did change my mood. To remove myself from my work for a second, to step back and see the light pooling in and how comfy this scene was in my living room, I felt grateful.

Happy Friday friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! it's nice...