Sale & Shop Updates!



11/26-11/28 Small Business Saturday through Cyber Monday I'm offering 15% off all orders with the code: GOODKARMASALE2016 I'll donate 5% of all sales to the Standing Rock Sioux, and make matching donations to Planned Parenthood (in Mike Pence's name) and the ACLU, American Civil Liberties Union. It's been a rough year (few years!), and while I'm feeling so heavyhearted, it feels great to be able to give back a little bit. Thank you for supporting a woman run, handmade, small business who gives a damn and tries her best! You can find my Etsy shop here & my own shop here

I hardly ever do sales, so I hope you'll take advantage of it if you've ever wanted a little something from me.

I've also listed some new items in my shop, like this DIY Cross Stitch Wooden Coaster Kit that I've been working on for.ev.er! I designed a full alphabet and number cross stitch pattern for these and love also making abstract designs too.  I'm working on a new snowflake ornament, too, which I can't wait to share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! it's nice...